We understand that every funeral is different, and pride ourselves on fulfilling the wishes of the family and the deceased to every last detail. Our aim is to make what is a difficult and upsetting process as easy as possible by taking care of everything for you. Listed below are the services we offer:
- 24-hour call-out service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Sympathetic personal service by fully trained staff.
- Complete guidance and advice on making funeral arrangements.
- Transfer of the deceased in the UK for preparation and care in our funeral parlour.
- Liaisons with churches, clergy, cemeteries, crematoriums, hospitals and coroners if necessary.
- Advice on registering the death, documentation & probate etc.
- Wide range of traditional coffins, as well as environmentally friendly coffins, including fixtures and fittings.
- Arrangement of press notices.
- Arrangement of floral tributes.
- Printing of service sheets and memorial cards.
- Arrangement of tea / refreshments following the funeral.
- Handling of donations and liaising with relevant charity / charities.
- Supply of modern hearse and limousines.
- Coffin bearers, if required.
We are, of course, flexible with arrangements and are able to adapt to all requirements. If you have a query relating to services we offer, or if an item you require is not listed above, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
In addition to the above, we also help with arrangements after the funeral for the following:
- Burial / scattering / disposal of cremated remains or 'ashes'.
- Purchasing and erecting a new memorial / updating an existing memorial.
- Placing 'acknowledgment' or 'thanks for sympathy' notices in local press.
- Advice and arrangement of pre-paid funeral plans.